Monday, July 9, 2012

tired as puck. and i did not eat;

i swear i aint starving myself. i swear i aint keeping me awake, its 5.52 PM and i think my parents are home. hais. oh vells. something fell. oh mamajamalama. this shits cray, i swear my stomach has been rumbling since morning. sounds like an earth quake sia.. RUMBLERUMBLE JRGRIJUNORE. anywhore, im too lazy to go down and get food. plus there's nothing nice to eat. aheesh. and by nothing nice, THERE IS NO JUNK FOOD. hand sanitizers. ok that was random but whatever. ok. I LOVE THEM SANITIZERSSSS. OKOK ANYWAY. HERE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITES, (i got them from Bath and Body Works in the US. ok it wasnt me that got it, my tuition teacher got it for me. thanks kai juan. i lurp chews. ok here they are)
warm vanilla sugar. <3 
lol. i only put one, cuz right, im too lazy to take picture of all of my favourites because i would be taking a picture of like, freaking the whole thing. yea. thats that. YA JELLY? YOU DE JELLS?
ok xoxo, sanitizer freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment