Friday, July 20, 2012

no bitches no fuck the both of you.

urgh. two particular people are pissing me off.

urghhh. so irritating. im just going to explode. 


first, you. despo fuck. kindly die because i seriously dont give two shits about you. your creepy and you freak me out. i want to throw up when i see your face. 
you really need to learn the meaning of love.

what a stupid bitch you are. to think that i'd actually like you? fuck you, we just met, stop saying you "love" me you pathetic creepy fool. no offence, but you are such a dick, you creep me out and your english is shit. my diarrhea idolizes you. 


and you. 


lil bitch. thought you were nice. thought you were actually plain awesome. thats why i liked you. but now, hah. i wonder what i ever saw in you. my phone bill was so expensive, and now i know its all wasted. i saw awesomeness, niceness, you were sweet. or at least sweet to me. but now all i see in you is shit, just shit. and it grosses me out i just want to throw up. you have no balls so i dont consider you as a boy. fuck you and i hope you die. :) 


goodbye babes. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment