Sunday, July 8, 2012

hello problems, fuck off. bye.

ngeh. problems always have a way to find themselves to my life.

i need to have a anti problem spray. PSSSTSTTTT. and spray it all over the place.
YES. I NEED THAT SPRAY ALOT. IM SERIOUSLY SERIOUS. I mean whatever it is im doing, some fucked up problem will find its way to me. but unfortunately, i dont have that spray to repel it. for example, im talking to someone special to me, then, i say something fucking stupid. boom problem. 
hey dere problems. I FUCKING HATE YOU.


did you know that 1/3 of my life is filled with problems. 2/3 is filled with ADHD and 3/3 is filled with fucked up school. so my life doesnt sound so HANNAH MONTANA UNTIL I HAVE THE BEST OF THE FUCKING BOTH WORLDS AND IM CHILLING OUT TAKING IT SLOW AND THEN I ROCK OUT A SHOW. NO. NO. 

you know what, hurgh. 

everyone i think is real is fake. 
except for those genuine ones. those are fucking rare. 


some of my friends cant even tell if im sad. what, are you blind?

they say you cant forget what you always think about. 
damn. i'll never be able to forget about you.
"it means mentally retarded." -samantha



yea, so dont dare fucking leave me. 

didn't you see the picture before this? 




so fuck problems. 




No comments:

Post a Comment