Saturday, July 14, 2012

open up your mind.

i swear this whole week ive been feeling uneasy and i dont even know why.


so ive been accused of not blogging. but honestly, i just dont want to talk about the shit that has been going on. ive been busy with stuff. 


so here's today's blog. lol. no one even reads this shit anyway. 


um, lets see whats been going on. 
i got a new pair or vans...they purple. 


yea. that was like the highlight, of my whole week. this week passed by, really slooooooooooooooow. im seriously serious. the time, and the days, felt like years to me. 


sammy and charlotte are performing on monday! so excited to see all the hardwork they put in. yayayayayayaya. #SupportiveFriend 
they both better love me.


notice how in today's blog its not filled in things i find from tumblr/google. its actually me conversing with you. how amazing. speaking of amazing, im gonna re watch The Amazing Spiderman on tuesday with sam, charlotte and sarah! so esited. im like really really tired now. hahaha. but i just woke up from a 12 hour sleep. thats like half a day. wow. hahahahaha. 


how i normally spend my days.
1/4 school
1/4 sleep
1/4 homework
1/4 twitter & my dear baby. 


just kidding, im forever alone and i dont have a boyfriend. my "baby" is my phone. yep. 1 year relationship already. so proud of myself. lol.


"tell me a joke."
"your face."
"fuck you, tell me a real joke."
"what the fuck do i look like, your entertainer?" 


them bitches aint SHIT but hoes and tricks. this font is purple. like my new vans. 


COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.
today we shall learn the word coincidence. yes, i am your english teacher now. 


coincidence, came from the word coin. which is what we shove up our asses. ok thank you class dismissed.


that fictional, dont ever shove a coin up your ass. okay, only o it if there's a million dollar reward for doing it.  


okay. now that i have expressed what's going on in my brain, i shall end this post. 






just dont tell me that the sky's the limit when there are footsteps on the moon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment